Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Friday, June 10, 2011

Workin Hard for the Money

Today I had some customers to see and figured I would pack the kids and their DSi's so that they could be entertained while I sold product.  They never made a peep the whole morning so I promised they could eat lunch anywhere their heart desired.  Where do kids who are never allowed to eat terrible foods want to go?!  IHOP!  I was then reminded of a college friend I had who was from Colorado.  She had a beautiful body her Freshmen year and came from a household that only allowed the "raw food" diet (basically nuts and plants).  She ordered pizza everyday and ate candy all day long when she got to college.  At graduation she wasn't recognizable.  So that is why I gave in to these kids that desperately wanted some pancake goodness.  I don't want to deprive my lovelies from THAT kind of food.  When the very happy waiter asked for our orders I ordered the garden stuffed crepes (because I'm responsible!).  Buck ordered a giant chocolate pancake with whipped cream, cherries, and chocolate chips on it.  Catie ordered baby pancakes with a slice of turkey bacon and scrambled eggs.  I'd say Catie did a little better than Bucky on the food choice, but he sure was happy.  One great thing about IHOP is the assorted syrup!  Catie chose the Strawberry flavor and Buck was Old Fashion Syrup.  They loved me for it.  We ended the day delivering tires and Buck did a great job unloading them.  My kids aren't sugar deprived.....comforting?
Waiting on our food

Sugar highs!

Working like a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment