Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Friday, June 17, 2011

There is a Reason They Call Them GRAND!

Grandparents are grand.  My kids are lucky to have the best on both sides.  Their grandparents are Suga, Poppie, Gbobbie, and Gpa.  These are all smart Grandparents, because they know that you can't buy children's love...you have to entice them with water play!  Gbobbie and Gpa have a pool.  This pool is fun for everyone.  The kids play in it and have a blast and I swim against the jet at the other end of the pool until my arms feel like they may fall off.  Now I don't have to feel bad for not working out that day!


Suga and Poppie have a ginormous water slide in the backyard (keep in mind I had to set this beast up).  Those kids played on that thing for hours!!!!  Who needs a nanny now that we have a gem like this!  Worst part about that water slide is the drying process and the giant bees that kept buzzing about but did nothing to us.  It is all worth it for the amount of fun those kids are having.  It's the hottest, coolest, time in Texas.....Wellbornbauhn!
Giant Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment