Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Attack of the Cucumber!


This came out of my garden!!!  I planted a cucumber plant a little close to a tomato plant and it started growing up the tomato cage.  Today when I was examining my garden of happiness I found this!  It made for a good laugh and felt what it must feel like to noodle a catfish or catch a 1000lb gator (I've been watching too much "Swamp People").  Too bad there isn't a "Big Cucumber" contest instead of a "Big Tomato" contest in my hometown, because I would be the winner of that contest for sure!  I am the winner of cucumbers!  Unfortunately, my friend crushed my dreams of awesomeness by telling me it won't taste very good.  I'm thinking of having it mounted.  Regardless, giant cucumbers are comforting!

No comments:

Post a Comment