Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We are Living in an Electronical World

And I'm a ma ma ma ma um electronical girl!  The kids could play with their Dsi's and Wii all day long if I let them.  I'm constantly setting timers so when they hear the beep they turn their games off and do what children used to do....use their imagination!  This Friday night was different.  We got a new game for the Wii, Just Dance II, and the whole family LOVED it!  We had such a great time, and I figured even if it is a video game we were definitely getting a good work out with it!  Game nights don't need timers if the whole family is involved.  Both Buck and Catie wanted to film the dancing.  Catie was a phenomenal director.  Some of the comments she made   are now words I use in our every day lives.  Buck looks very intense with his dancing, and never noticed his sister's comments toward him.  Buck let out a couple of good phrases as well when he was in control of the camera.  I'm thinking we'll apply for the show "So You Think You Can Dance?".  Dancing is comforting.

You can see me and Buck dancing with Catie as director here!

You can see me and Catie dancing with Buck as director here!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment