Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Be a Good Mom....Go on a Field Trip

Me and the sweetest boy in the world!

Field trips are a blast for kids.  Not so much for a Mom.  Especially when you live in Texas and it has potential to fry your skin and make you sweat through your clothes.  When my first born came home with his permission slip he looked at me with his giant blue eyes and said "you are gonna go too, right Mommy?  Right?  Please?  You will have fun with me".  It was that moment that made me realize that my child wanted me to go with him and sooner rather than later there will be a time when he won't care if he goes weeks without hanging out with me.  I signed the slip and noted that I would be in attendance and started mentally preparing myself.  Now that it is all said and done, there aren't any negative comments about the field trip.  I enjoyed hanging out with all the moms that went along with the class.  I jumped on things and rode on things that I would have never done if not for the field trip.  Actually, I do have one negative comment....I wished I had worn a sports bra.  Bucky was all smiles all day long, and that makes me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING right in his world.  I can't wait to spend the next 12 years with this cute class of his.  Lots of great kids.  Good kids are comforting.
Buck and his best bud.

Buck on the bounce pillow.  This is when I wished I wore a sports bra.

This smile makes the world go round.

Such intensity!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment