Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

This year Catie is old enough for T-ball and Bucky is in.....sniff......Coach Pitch.  That is correct.  My first born will be standing in front of a grown man throwing a ball at him.  His practices are twice a week from 7:30-8:30pm.  This is no joke.  Catie gets one practice a week at 5:30pm (different day than Buck's practice), and after games start she doesn't have practice anymore.  Not Buck....practice once a week at 7:30pm.  He actually likes the structure and the stern coach.  For being a goofball, he thrives on hardcore structure.  Another problem I faced this year with baseball was different teams.  I had to deal with two different practices AND two different games at two different times, or even the same time.  This was the one time in my life that I actually wished they were twins.  They are "Irish" twins which is comforting most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment