Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goodbye Hair

One of my friends, who had Catie in her 3-4 year old class, mentioned to me that my lovely Catie was voted most likely to cut her own hair.  She is five now and every time I brought my sweet sunshine into daycare with all of her hair intact I felt a small sense of accomplishment.  This accomplishment lasted until President's Day (insert dramatic music here).  Catie and Buck were having a grand time on President's Day since school was out, but I was trying to get ready to go see one of my customers that day.  They are a child friendly customer, of course.  Then I noticed the pencil box full of hair.  "Catie, what is in that box?"....."Hair"....."Whose hair?"..."Me and Buck's".  Greeeeeaaaaat.  Hair dressers do not work on President's Day.  I was then forced to take my hairless sunshine to my friend who originally told me that she would cut her hair so that she could temporarily fix it until I could get a hair appointment.  Sigh.....

The good new is that she looks terribly adorable with her hair short.  When people ask her why she cut her hair her response is "I like it showt".  Now, she has decided that she wants to grow her hair out again.  Perfect.  At least I will be able to fix her hair again, and giant bows are comforting!

No comments:

Post a Comment