Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Skating is Still "In"

Back in my day we thought skating was a real treat!  I had not been skating since I moved back to Texas.  Apparently, this is a fun/cool thing to do STILL!  Catie and Buck wanted to have their birthday parties at the skating rink, Silverwings, so they had a combined party.  They had a blast, and the theme worked out since both are into Power Rangers at the moment.  It amazed me how many older kids were there and deep down I wished that when my kids get that age they will want to go skating on Friday nights instead of the things that my friends and I tried to convince our parents to let us do!  Silverwings took great care of us and I would use them again for a fun party.  Old school skating is comforting.








1 comment:

  1. Why are there no pics of you skating? Please tell me you got out there. It would comfort me to know you at least tried it. ;)

    ReplyDelete