Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Sunday, September 4, 2011

School Days, School Days...Dear Old Golden Rule Days

It's nice to live close to the school.  We wanted to use our driveway to celebrate the beginning of a new school year!  I think most appreciated the little note.  Buck and Catie had a great time chalking our drive.  Catie was made to go to school.  She was so stoked!  Buck did not appreciate my taste in shirts and wanted to wear a gorilla t-shirt instead.  He wore it the next day, but he still had a sour start to the new year.  Fortunately, he was able to forgive me.  I had a difficult time accepting the fact that my baby is now in school.  As they walked into their classrooms I felt like my babes were now months away from graduating from high school.  What will I do with myself?  Watching your kids go through life's stages is comforting.





Already bribing the teachers with gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment