Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Monday, July 25, 2011

Who Needs the Fancy?

Fatso.  My foot is there so you can see the fatness we are dealing with here.

A lot of people are crazy about their pets.  I am a dog lover, but my Mother keeps cats and dogs at her house.  Her inside cat, Fatso, is on the plump side and is a bit spoiled.  He always has a plush cat bed, and drinks out of a running water cat bowl.  One day Fatso found that he likes to lay on a box instead of his bed. The plush bed is gone and when the box gets worn my Mom has to buy something that will come in a good "bed" box for Fatso.  Who needs the plush temperpedic bed?  Not Fatso.  It's the simple things that are comforting.  Let's hope that the next box will contain something for me!
Not comfy
Comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment