Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Era

Isn't she lovely?
It's 2005 and I have a baby in my arms and a baby in my belly.  I desperately wanted a brand new minivan....it has automatic doors!!!  We went to the dealership and 8 hours later left with a prize.  Because of the automatic doors and gadgets, I started getting paranoid now that it is 6 (almost 7) years old.  Soon those gadgets are going to break...how much will that cost me?!  Carmax gave me exactly what I wanted for my trusty ride and I decided it was time for her to go.  After all that we had been through we had come to the end of our road.  As I cleaned it out (the Stow N'go) I found all sorts of memories.  Toys we obtained at various places and trips, our dog's leash (RIP Lilo), a Dsi game, broken crayons, etc. all of these oddly brought tears to my eyes.  This is a machine, not a pet!  I needed to let it go.  So with great sadness I say to my old friend, farewell.  You were good to our little family, and the times we had in it were comforting.
Loved the big back windows!



Good times in the front seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment