Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's that time of year....Futbol!


Soccer is a sport that has not been a sport celebrated in my family in the past. Too much running, and not enough scoring ranks it a shy above golf in my household. Now that Buck and Catie are members of the White Lightning soccer team that feeling is different now. When I learned that soccer season is starting again I had an unpleasant feeling inside. Great...games to attend, more clothes to wash, more articles of clothes (uniform) to loose, and more rushing around. As if I need more on my plate right now?! That is what I originally thought, but after the first soccer game I feel differently. Buck has realized that he can kick the ball and actually score now. He likes when people cheer for him so he tries to do it more often. Catie is overjoyed when someone on her team scores even if she didn't play a part in the score. This game brings them great joy and it makes me smile when I watch them. Now, I look forward to the games. Soccer, what a great sport!

1 comment: