Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Toofless!


It has been a long time since I lost a tooth. I'd say about 23 years to be exact....that is if you don't count the time my brother, Alex, accidentally hit my tooth and knocked half of it off! Bucky has been "losing" his tooth for a month and a half. One morning after attempting to eat his breakfast he went to the restroom only to discover that his tooth is now sideways! I told him he couldn't go to school like that and it had to come out. He pulled it out himself, but Catie was quick to bring a paper towel for his blood. She is very squeamish when it comes to blood. I have never seen Buck more excited before. He exclaimed all morning how big he is now. He showed me his shoes and said they are big too, because he is getting so big. On the way out the door to go to school he said "Soon I'll be in big boy school, because I am such a big boy". He stopped everyone who drove by so that they could see his missing tooth. That night the magical Tooth Fairy brought him "a dollar bill with a five on it!" Now the tooth next to his missing tooth is lose. It will be a month before that one comes out, but at least when it comes out there won't be pain or sadness. It will be comforting!

No comments:

Post a Comment