Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Air Even Smells Like Pumpkin!

Ok, so I live in Texas, but as soon as the a/c stops kicking on every 30 minutes it means it's fall y'all!  With fall comes fallish things.  Pumpkin and bat cookies, jack-o-lantern mug, pumpkin spice flavored creamer, and the occasional giant bag of candy for the Trick-or-Treaters that I may or may not grab from every so often.  Don't forget, because I'm the perfect mother (not) I also make the fun Spooky meals!  Mummy meatloaf, ghost toast, salty bones, and mummy dogs!


With all this happy there has to be a sad.  Our beloved Halloween yard inflatable horse, Panther, has had to be put down.  He was already having trouble standing and the cold front that blew in with 50+ winds proved to be too much for him.  Never fear!  We ordered a new steed!  He is due to arrive to our home on the 27th so keep your fingers crossed!  The kids would hate if the new "Panther" couldn't celebrate All Hallows Eve with them.  Yard inflatables are so comforting!!!
New Panther

Old Panther

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm. Mummy meatloaf, comforting. Grim Reaper inflatable, not so much :)

    ReplyDelete