Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Monday, October 4, 2010

Punkin Patch = Fall is here!





St. Mary's had its annual Pumpkin Patch Celebration this past weekend. One thing I would change about this event is that I wish they had it every weekend in October!!! The kids had such a great time and there was something in it for me too....BAKE SALE!!! I can eat sweets all day long. When we got there we immediately got our pumpkin passes (I would highly recommend buying those again) checked for the bounce house. After a good hour of that we then went to get our face painted....a bat for Buck because, "Bats eat blood", and a rainbow for Catie, but we had to make sure the colors were in the correct order.


Then we went inside for a looksie at the book fair and to use our passes for our lemonade and cookies. Grandbobbie was awaiting our arrival with some fun books from the fair and a jug of cookies and brownies from the bake sale!


The kids were able to hang with their cousin, Wyatt, and wish him congrats on the news of his baby brother!

After picking out our pumpkins, we were off to paint some little pumpkins which the kids were able to pick out on their own. When we got home we were exhausted and fulfilled! I was able to take a mommy nap while the kids watched a movie which is why I wish this was every weekend. I LOVE THE FALL! Why? It's comforting, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment