Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spanks a Lot!

The annual Bluebonnet Ball is about three months away and I was feeling very clever to have found a STEAL online for my dress.  I waited anxiously for three days to receive the last available dress that only had one size left!  I worried a little that it may be a tad on the tight side, but that wasn't the problem at all. I could see a little box on my front porch when I drove home from work and immediately went straight for my beloved spanks in case I needed a little help slipping my dress on.  It did fit EXCEPT for the length.  If the fashion were to expose short tights under my dress then I would have it made, but it isn't the fashion and I don't have the energy to try to start a new trend.  


I tried pulling them up so they wouldn't show and that didn't work either. 
 May be I own a super cute, flashy tunic?  Refunds are comforting!

No comments:

Post a Comment