Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Friday, April 22, 2011

Snow in Texas?



I am super behind on my blogging these days. Let's just say being busy with kids, work, and being a mediocre mother has kept me from my blog account. Let's just say! Okay, we live in Texas and it.....wait for it......SNOWED! One of the most amazing things about this event is that we had just returned from our ski trip in Taos with snow up to our eyeballs and this little powder made my kids act like it was fairy dust falling from the sky. If any of that snow sticks, then it is a snow day for all Texans! The most excitement for me is being able to light the fire in our fireplace for the first time. Keep in mind I am female so I used one of those paper logs you get at Lowe's. It produces minimal heat and is strictly for the cozy feel of a fire in the fireplace! How's that for comforting?!


No comments:

Post a Comment