Me and my Peeps

Me and my Peeps

Monday, February 7, 2011

Santa and his land of Wonder





Every year my dear friend, Brooke and I take the kids to Pei Wei in College Station and then to Santa's Wonderland. Last year we forgot about our tradition and had to make a last minute decision to go on a weekend after school was out. After, four hours of waiting in line we were able to see the Wonder of Santa's land and weren't too happy about when all was said and done. This year we were pretty clever and went on a Wednesday night before the school break.


Dinner was fantastic, as always when you go to Pei Wei. Buck worked on his man skills by kissing Brooke's hand. Catie decorated Brooke's nails too! Ummmm I paid for the meal....doesn't seem very fair, but who is to say?

After dinner we were on our way to Santa's Wonderful! Every year it seems to get a little better. Perhaps the lights are improving, or perhaps the kids are older and more excited to see a giant HOWDY sign or it could be my Christmas carol singing is improving. I'm almost positive it's the latter. Regardless, it was a fantastic night and I can't wait for next year with my lovely Brooke.


No comments:

Post a Comment